Sunday, February 10, 2013

Peplum


Evil Eye Earrings - Pretty Reckless Cross Necklace - Young Wild Free Dress - Doll Closet Collection Polo - Doll Closet Collection Watch - Casio Arm Candy - Pretty Reckless Bag - Forever 21 Loafers - Topshop


Details 


Blog 112, Kunghei fat choi since it was " Chinese New Year " i prepare to blog early today :) Well it's bad luck to be lazy for today haha, i think? kahit hinde chinese new year you need to be masipag dapat everyday so you have more blessing to come when you are masipag :) haha back to my outfit, photo (c) by : Khai Nunag my fellow fashion blogger here in Pampanga and the leader of our group Pampanga Fashion Blogger Thank you Khai for this photo.
 Since you know my favorite color is blue. Well here i am so addicted in blue i was wearing a Peplum Dress for the first time haha, first time ko mag-suot ng peplum but then i'm not a girly type so i prepare to combine em' with this blue polo and wearing my favorite necklace. 
I know some of my post i wear this black cross necklace in every outfit that i wore and yes i was so thankful  that i found Cristina D. Shop " Young Wild Free " till now i was so crazy in this cross necklace haha and i don't know why? i super love em' :) i also have different color of this cross necklace but black is my favorite.




I hope you like my chinese new year outfit post, till next blog psycho blogger you can drop a comment if you like, follow my psycho style and i will follow you back.
Thank you


4 comments:

  1. Loving this blue dress...The way you have worn it with a shirt is just perfect!

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rupa,
      Thank you so much you appreciate it, i was so thankful :)

      Delete
  2. lovely look dear, I love the colour of your dress!

    ReplyDelete