Thursday, February 21, 2013

Meet me here Sunset






Ribbon earrings - Pretty Reckless, Blouse - Splash, Belt - Vintage, Skirt - Doll Closet Collection, Watch - Swatch, Bag & Gold Bracelet - Gift from my Sister, Flats - Bien

Blog 113, Beautiful rainy friday everyone it's been a while since i post my last blog and i miss it. Well here i am today show you my vintage look
I really love the combination of this blouse & skirt and also use my vintage belt and frame watch, i know they are match together. since my skirt is brown i prepare to wear this flats & choose this bag.

- Psychozatic turns Vintage

6 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot top...And your shoes are just charming...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rupa,
      Thank you so much dear

      Kisses from Ph,
      Zhack P.

      Delete
  2. Nice vintage look :) Loved you polka dot blouse a lot!!


    Following you now..
    Come visit us sometime and would love it if you follow us too :)
    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ankita,

      Thank you so much dear for your lovely comment also for following my blog, and ofcourse i follow your too.

      xoxo,
      Zhack P.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty outfit and I love your shoes! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhea,
      Thank you so much sweetie :)

      love,
      Zhack P.

      Delete