Thursday, February 7, 2013

Army


Blog 111, Hello and Good evening / morning ? haha, confusing... for sure i'm not yet sleeping oh well i'm a zombie haha ( Just Kidding ) so here's my latest look for today and like what i promise on my last blog 
- Black Out - i write something more about this look, so if you read my last blog i didn't say anything about that looks in particular because that time was too late and i feel so sleepy.
But now just a little haha, back to my outfit since " Skater Skirt " are so trendy now and a lot more Fashion Blogger wearing and style their own Skater Skirt. i saw a lot more on LB, Chictopia, Stylepile and Facebook ofcourse i got my own style too wearing this trendy skater skirt that i got on Eg Fashion since you know i'm not that girly type of person, i love wearing and combining my outfit in this j.c booties and wearing a spiky cap that i got on Pretty Reckless i love this look so much the gold belt touch well on my outfit and i can't get enough wearing this belt while wearing any kind of skirt.





Details


This army polka dot top that i got in Fika is so damn good i love the color of blue and maroon print and perfect also in this Skater Skirt.



My casio watch is for my everyday use i super love it, also picking up this arm candy i know they all good in this look.
esp. my favorite white skull arm candy ( anak ka na bungo ) haha.




Ooppsy... my outfit is not yet done, i'll bring this jacket to complete my outfit this leopard print jacket with some shell prints on are super gorgeous it reminds me of Rihanna and i don't know why? haha, i think i saw rihanna wearing this kind of style of jacket but it's not the same what i'm wearing right now, i love rihanna so rihanna ang peg ko sa jacket today lol :)

With & Without Jacket


Brands :
Studded Cap - Pretty Reckless
Army Top - Fika
Watch - Casio
Belt - WWW
Skater Skirt - Eg Fashion
Socks - Sm department store
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
Jacket - Gizasole ( Pronto Moda )
Cross Earrings - Pretty Reckless










up to here nalang and hope you like this outfit you can drop a comment if you want, follow me also and will follow you back :)
Thank you for reading very much appreciated, goodnight psycho readers & fashion psycho <3

5 comments:

  1. nice outfit ! :) love the jacket!
    what about following each other?
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica :)
      Sure dear <3


      - Zhack <3

      Delete
  2. Love your skirt and make-up...Thumbs up...

    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a pretty bracelets n skirt. You really rocks.
    Trendy Arm Candy

    ReplyDelete