Sunday, September 23, 2012

Classic & Manila - Vans Event!


Day 79, Hello! I'm back... so it's been a couple a week since i did not post here and so sorry guys for i can't update here a week. I'm kinda busy with some client order at DCC and too bad my laptop sucks a couple a days too can't press the #1 on my keyboard so i just only use my old keyboard and i hate it. maybe i need to go at technician to change this shit keyboard of mine so i need to pay expensive for this shit huhu. but forget it! haha, by the way here some photos of the Event that i attend last Saturday here @ Vans! so as we all known Vans Celebrate there Classic Event all over the World. here also in Ph we Celebrate CLASSIC & MANILA this event is open to everyone with free foods & Drinks also there's a live band some local artist attend here and support Vans Ph also there Local Rider's/Skaters rock Vans also! foods are also classic & pinoy style like Taho,Ice Cream,Pandesal,Petite Lumpiang shanghai,Chicken Barbeque,Isaw and alot more... they also give free mineral water drinks and beverages OHSHOT! a must event of Vans i enjoy much of the Dj beats also thanks for inviting us, where on the V.I.P AREA that's why i take a lot of picture with some local artist like JR,DJ M.O.D of Showtime and my Favorite DJ Sanya Smith she's a cool one and someone said where look alike wahaha.. oh noh, she's pretty and i love her so much. I'm a fanned of Dj Sanya now the lovely daughter of the Greatest Rock & Roll Artist here in Ph Pepe Smith. About my outfit will post it tomorrow so you guys known where do i got all the pieces that i'm wearing this event. also thank you to miss Thina Abandon Marketing Manager of Vans Ph she's so kind thank you Miss Thina & Soc.


Renz Viaje ( BMX Rider at Vans Ph )


Bag and Shoes Customize ( What can i say? GREAT )


Event Start 3 : 00 pm


I was too busy looking at there customize design, i love them all :(
I WANT...



This one i really love most, caught my attention.


aww, pretty cool design.


love this also.


My favorite Jaime Tud, he's a great man that's why i was planning to have tattoo on my arm na gawa nya.
I'm a fanned also of jaime Tud.


Unique


Eyesss hehe







Free Ice Cream at the Event


and also Taho, Pinoy's favorite. Vans did a great job



There's a Nail Art also.






I was too serious Every time, plssss don't ask me to smile when camera's flash. i don't care if i look like lazy or something boring. it's about my outfit not my face hehe. pls don't bother anyway.


got this, for foods haha


Kap & Renz Rocki'n Vans.


Classic & Timeless









Got my Vans Giveaways, Thank you so much.






V.I.P AREA


With Soc


The Petite Lumpiang Shanghai


with JR


Jr and Dj M.O.D


Diego and kiddos with Bea Binene




with DJ M.O.D






With Sanya Smith oh i love her, she so cool & nice.


Renz with Julie Anne San Jose



OhShot...



Let's SHOT.



flavors love the MANGOCOSMOPOLITAN



Crush ko lang, haha.




Husband of Maricar


with Kiddos of Vans.


Omg, ang tangkad nya at ang liit ko haha.



with Leah Rous actually pauwe na kame then nakita nya kame so yun didn't know na kaya pala andun si Ji Alvarez siya pala yung photographer and hinde ko napansin. bute nakita namen si Leah haha at nakapagpicture kame dun before umuwi.


with Armand


Goodies! Thank you Vans Ph for this, ohemmmgeee i love the Sexy Sando and bag. i love Everything from you Vans.


Thank you,
Psychozatic.

2 comments: