Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let me know where butterflies are free to fly












Day 34, A fairy look outfit for today and it's my first look with my long hair haha, as i said before new hair style muna ang peg ko today! Pag bigyan niyo na ako, here some details of my looks i wearing my lovely and cute Cotton Candy Flower Tope Headbands from CottonCandyHairExtensions My yellow Top from Amnis, A black triangle Blazer from D&Y, My flower yellow shorts from Chic & Petite, My diamond Skull Clutch from Reanson and also my chic and trendy shoe ( Flatform Style ) from primadonnashoesofficial hope you like my latest look, you can ask me anything here at my blog just drop a comment dear bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Super love this! Bagay mo long hair <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheska, hehe fake hair lang yan hehe. gusto ko na kase humaba buhok ko talaga hinde nako makahintay kaya ayan minadali ko haha, na follow na din kita sa wakas nung isa araw kase hinde lumilitaw pics mo kaya now ok na :) Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! :)

    HERSHEY NERI
    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete