Wednesday, July 11, 2012

i choose Primadonna

Day 22, A day with my boyfriend, Ooh! sorry for late to post anything here. I'm not feeling well for the past few days because of cough, but for now i'm little o.k but still i have cough! hehe just want to share to you  what we've done yesterday, We go to the Mall at SM Pampanga to have date (of course). then he ask me Ano gusto mo gift? he said " Charles and Keith " na bag or shoes? ahm,,, don't know?! then sabi ko " Primadonna " shoes na lang. Maybe it's better than C&K. i choose Primadonna coz' they are really fantastic and trendy shoe i mean they are on trend everytime also the material of there shoe are good and affordable prices! also they fit perfectly on my feet, so my boyfriend bought me 1 pair of shoe and soon to post them at my blog! what do you think? I choose to buy? the Blue with Red heels? or the Yellow and Blue Flatform?
I will post tomorrow, what i've chosen :) so goodnight for now, Thanks Renz Viaje for your gift!

Bye ! Psycho readers xOxO

 Choose your Choice

 both are lovely, i'ts really difficult to choose!

 hmmm?

 Oops!

 Yuck my face xxx

 Sexy Heels!

 I want !

 after 15 minutes

 Finally ! :) i have my new shoes, thanks boyfriend!

 hmm? Next week ka!

Gotcha!

6 comments:

  1. pretty shoes from primadonna ... i hope i can get one ) nice blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shen, i really love my New Pair. Buy yours now!!! wanna see what you choose, Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. wish my boyfriend would take me shoe shopping too! haha :)

    xoxoandrea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yays, Thank you Stefanie. yah that's totally cool! :)

      Delete
  3. wow nice shoes!! can i ask, how much yung PD shoes?? thnk! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pinkdiaries!!! only Php1,299.95 so affordable and trendy! :)

      Delete